Maybe your friends have them. Maybe you’ve seen commercials for them on TV or online. Maybe you’ve seen the stunning smiles they create. Whichever way you’ve figured it out, you know that Invisalign® aligners can get you a smile you will really love.
Now that you know it, you’ve got to get your parents on board, too. If you’re a teen in South Florida who wants to straighten your teeth with Invisalign® clear aligners, there’s good news: Dr. Maria Yazji Orthodontics is here to help you – and your parents – throughout your orthodontic treatment.
At the South Florida offices of Dr. Maria Yazji Orthodontics, you can get a straight smile with Invisalign® treatment for teens. Here are 5 good reasons to talk to your parents about the benefits of these popular clear aligners:
- Invisalign® aligners work great – Whether you have gaps between your teeth that you want to close, crooked teeth you want to straighten, bite issues, or all of the above, Invisalign® aligners from the South Florida offices of Dr. Maria Yazji Orthodontics may be a good treatment option for you. These aligners are made to fit your teeth and bite and reposition them into their ideal placement in your mouth.
- These clear aligners look good – Katie wanted a straight smile but wasn’t crazy about wearing metal braces. That’s one of the reasons that she and her parents decided on clear Invisalign® Unlike silver braces, these clear aligners fit right over your teeth and are barely noticeable. With these clear plastic aligners, Katie could improve her smile without feeling self-conscious about the way she looked. If you don’t want to look like you’re wearing braces, Invisalign® aligners may be a good option for you too.
- Invisalign® aligners are convenient – Having braces used to mean you had to give up eating anything that was too crunchy, too sticky or too chewy for a few years. Braces used to make flossing your teeth a lot trickier. And thanks to metal braces, a lot of kids smiled with their mouths closed in their school pictures. But Invisalign® aligners have changed all that. These thin plastic aligners are removable – so you can take them out to eat, brush, and floss, and take them out briefly for special events, like taking school pictures. The convenience of Invisalign® treatment is something that our teen patients and their parents appreciate.
- Anywhere Orthodontics makes them even more convenient – At the offices of Dr. Maria Yazji Orthodontics, Invisalign® patients can use Anywhere Orthodontics to make their orthodontic treatment even more hassle-free. Morgan is always busy with the drama club, soccer practice, and SAT prep. Her mom always has her hands full with work and four kids at home. That’s why they both love Anywhere Orthodontics. Whenever Morgan has a question about her treatment, or if a problem with one of her aligners comes up between her regular in-office visits, she can use her phone and a simple app to scan an image of her teeth and get helpful feedback from Dr. Maria Yazji, her Invisalign® Diamond orthodontist in Miami. Anywhere Orthodontics saves Morgan and her mom a lot of time, and it can make Invisalign® treatment easier for you and your parents as well.
- Invisalign® is worth it because a straight smile is worth it. Not only do straight teeth improve how others perceive you, but straight teeth can also stay healthier throughout your lifetime. Getting a perfectly aligned smile can contribute to your future success and health – what every parent wants for their child.
Your smile matters to you, which is why it matters to us, too. At Dr. Maria Yazji Orthodontics, we can answer all the questions you and your parents may have about getting Invisalign® clear aligners. Set up an Anywhere Orthodontics appointment with Dr. Maria Yazji, or contact us for more information on Invisalign® treatment. Hablamos Español. Get your best smile with clear Invisalign® aligners from Dr. Maria Yazji Orthodontics.